This popular reduction dc motor is simply the most commonly used motor for Scooters, Bikes and quad?s available in the market. Also due to its robustness it is also used in many DIY projects making segway, e-cars and in many robotics like ATV robots and combat robots.
- Voltage: 24 Volt DC.
- Output: 250 Watt.
- RPM (after Reduction) ? 300.
- Full load current ? 13.4A.
- No load Current ? 2.2A.
- Torque Constant ? 8 N.m (80 kg-cm).
- Torque stall ? 40 N.m (400 kg-cm).
- Sprocket: 9Tooth only fits #410 bicycle chains.
- For Chain Size: Pitch 0.5 inch.
- Roller Diameter 0.3 inch.
- Roller Width 0.16 inch.